1. USER INFORMATION
OLIVER MATEU PROMOC. Y PROYECTOS S.L., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of personal data of the user and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and the Organic Law (ES) (LOPD) relating to the protection of personal data, so you are provided with the following processing information:
End of treatment: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations foreseen to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached an agreement of promotion. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any other type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available.
- Send the news bulletin of the website.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for such purpose, they will be removed with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of them.
Communication of data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except under legal obligations.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, transferability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- -The right to file a complaint with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with
Contact details to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: C/JESÚS, 38 4, 07010 PALMA
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are
mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the user. In the event that not all data are provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the regulations RGPD and LOPD for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the RGPD and Article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the interested party and suitable, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and liberties of the Users and has communicated to them the adequate information so that they can exercise them.